Do you know that your figure 8 (lazy 8) drawing reveals information about your,
* way of thinking
* ability to communicate and style of communication
* dominance profiles
* capabilities for processing information
* learning blockades and causes
* eye movements
* level of focus of the pupil etc…
This tool is useful for teachers, educators and concerned parents to,
* identify the student’s individual learning style
* find the right place for optimum attention (e.g. in the classroom)
* modify the curriculum to the student’s learning style
* discover everyone’s qualities, possibilities and challenges
* identify the strengths and weaknesses of the whole group or school / class
* follow the improvement of the pupil
* help the student choose his/her curriculum
The course (total of 3 modules) is open to anyone (no special training is necessary).
In Module 1, you will learn to look into the first 13 quadrants with each quadrant representing a particular topic.
The Essential Tool Workshop – Module 1
Date: 14th & 15th March 2015
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue: abcd school
No. 8-2, Jalan Puteri 2/6, Bandar Puteri Puchong, 47100 Puchong, Selangor
For enquiry or registration on The Essential Tool Workshop – Module 1, kindly call +603-4108 6368 or +6017-2727 308.